Submit a Pitch
Submit a Pitch
Got an amazing idea for a hit television show that you want to pitch? Want your submission to really pack a punch? Read our tips, guidelines and FAQ’s below in order to elevate your pitch to superstar status.
- Clearly state the title of your idea or show concept in the “Proposed show title” box below and in all supporting materials for consistency
- Be respectful. We are a family entertainment company. Edgy, satirical and irreverent entries are welcome however, vulgar and offensive…not so much.
- You must agree to the Submissions Release Agreement below before sending any of your creative assets our way. Upon selecting “I agree to the above terms and conditions” & “Submit”, you will then be prompted to submit your materials.
- Ensure your idea doesn’t already exist. Research current television programming & educate yourself on trends and market opportunities relating to animated series.
- Learn how to write a script. There are various online resources that can help you with this. Download a sample animation pitch bible from the web as a guideline.
- Keep it simple and focused. Diving too much into detail can hinder the reader’s enthusiasm and attention.
- Make your log line awesome! It is the first thing that will grab the reader’s attention.
- The focal point of your pitch should be built around your main character. Who is he/she? Where does he/she live? How does he/she see the world? What does he/she want/need? What does his/her daily life consist of? Why should the world care about this character?
- Get feedback from friends. Consider their thoughts and feedback and revise accordingly.
- Spell check!!!